Product type: Regulators
Vendor: Aqua Lung
The third-generation Titan regulator brings new innovation while keeping its excellent value. The updated Titan regulator integrated the lightweight feel, rugged durability and easy-to-breathe functionality of its predecessors, while updating with a fresh design. It offers excellent performance and easy maintenance at an affordable price.
- The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment.
- The T-shape design is compact and provides optimal hose routing for the 2 HP and 4 MP outlets.
- The unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators.
- The polyurethane outer skin protects metallic parts from shocks.
- The open yoke screw helps avoid water retention.
- The unique Comfo-bite mouthpiece, with the patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue.
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes.
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy. The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion-and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort. Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter.
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger.
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.