Our most ergonomic cold-water glove, the Thermocline Flex is made of hyper-stretch neoprene and cut with a gentle flexion in the fingers to eliminate fatigue and make gripping easier. For the recreational diver that explores colder waters and wants to avoid the bulk and hassle of closures and stiffer protective panels.
- Sculpted Cut No need to strain against thicker neoprene: fingers have a gentle, natural flexion to eliminate fatigue, facilitate gripping, and reduce bunching material on the inside of the hands. Ribbed back helps gloves retain their shape.
- Hyperstretch Made of specialized neoprene that stretches to over 200% of its original size for full range of motion and dexterity
- Sure Grip A rubberized palm helps your child grip securely and minimizes fumbling, making first scuba trips less disorienting.
- Warm Triple-glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water exchange. Choose from 3mm or 5mm neoprene thicknesses, depending on your travel needs.
- Adjustable Cinch closure at the wrist extends the longevity of the glove if someone puts on a growth spurt between dive trips. This style of closure minimizes water exchange and also helps get the gloves on and off without a lot of tugging.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging Comes in a reusable mesh bag for easy drying and storage.