This 3mm neoprene, low-top, pull-on boot has a sturdy, supportive 8mm sole while remaining lightweight. It’s perfect for adding moderate warmth and significant protection during warm-water shore dives or on areas where splinters, sea urchins and barnacles can pose puncture hazards to your feet. Designed to be worn with open-heeled fins.
- Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Ultrazip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support
- Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole and puncture-resistant felt inner layer offer premium protection against foot injury.Toe and heel cap provide additional safety measures
- Slip-Resistant: The deep grip pattern keep you steady on your feet
- Comfortable: The Superlow boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. The ribbed pattern embossed in the 3mm neoprene contours with every movement
- Designed for Scuba: Low profile heel, toe and top of foot patches provide support and abrasion resistance from fin pockets and straps
- Easy On: Articulated cuff of the boot helps you grip it easily while pulling the boot on
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags