The Soul Twilight i3 is the ultimate luxury women's BCD with the ideal blend of comfort, fit and style. It is a feature-rich, hybrid style wraparound jacket that incorporates the innovative i3 inflation/deflation system. The integrated Wrapture harness system allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. The shortened torso with sleek scalloped lobes provides the perfect female fit.
- The Wrapture harness system, using the shoulder swivel buckles (patented), valve retention strap and a customized backpack, provides comfort and stability while preventing "ride-up" at the surface
- The advanced air cell design has sleeker, lower profile lobes and a shorter torso length to create a comfortable fit on the hips
- A unique hybrid design gives the best of both worlds; an ADV jacket style combined with a back inflation unit allows you to float comfortably at the surface and creates a streamlined profile during your dive
- The GripLock tank band system (patented) makes attachment to a cylinder easier than ever before. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving and you don't have to worry about pinching your fingers with the innovative finger saver feature. The GripLock tank band and buckle system provides security and easy change out of cylinders.
- The i3 Control System (patented) provides single touch control for inflation and deflation
- The low profile flat e-valves (patented) all open simultaneously when the i3 lever is depressed
- SureLock II weight pouches (patented) provide a simple, single-pull release. Loading is as simple as insert and "click"
- Technologically advanced ResisteK material resists fading and abrasion
- Pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- An adjustable, removable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. the octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 3 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump
- Rolled neck collar for comfort