Compact, lightweight, and finely sharpened, our Small Squeeze Knives, available in three different blade styles, are all you need to get the job done. All styles come with a durable handle and sheath that can be integrated into your BCD, and all of them use our Squeeze Lock technology for secure sheathing.
- Secure Our Squeeze knives are easy to remove intentionally by squeezing the ridged bolster, but nearly impossible to accidentally un-sheath.
- Small Size 3½” blade; 7” long overall (8.9cm/17.8cm).
- High-Grade Metal Alloy 304 Stainless steel or titanium beta-alloy, depending on tip.
- Durable Handle and Sheath Handle and sheath are made of nylon and fiberglass fill for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Mounting Options Sheath may be secured to your BCD (via grommets), a belt (via a 2”/5.1cm locking clip on the sheath), or rubber leg straps (sold separately) via strap slots.
- Attaches Easily Knife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Tip Options Choose from Blunt Tip, Sheep’s Foot, or Spear Tip (only in titanium).
- Easy Drainage Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.
- Color Choices Choose from colors that identify your gear at a glance (available in store only).