The Mikron is the smallest and lightest regulator in the Aqua Lung collection. Specifically designed for traveling divers who prefer to bring their own equipment on their diving adventures, it packs great performance into a compact package. With this regulator you're all set for a smooth, easy breathing experience for your next globe-trotting adventure.
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Mikron is removed from the cylinder valve.
- Prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience.
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz. provides flexibility comfort and excellent transportability.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports in a T-shape that optimizes the location.
- Environmentally-sealed providing excellent, consistent performance.
- Available in Yoke and DIN.
- Uses parts common to other Aqua Lung regulators for ease of service.
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box (except EC countries).
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage allows for smooth, easy breathing.
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the "Mini" position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the "Maxi" position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing.
- Equipped with Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp. It is supplied with a smaller Comfo-bite mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate.