If you wear corrective lenses, the Look 2 is your user-friendly mask solution for ensuring you fully take in every inch of viz on your dives. Our patent-pending frame allows you to quickly change out lenses in a wide range of positive and negative diopters (sold separately in +3.0 to -10.0 lenses - add Optical Lens (Look 2)).
- Twin Lens Design Individual lenses accommodate differing optometrical needs for your right and left eye. Low volume for reduced buoyancy and easy clearing.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles The joints between the mask and strap rotate in both vertical and horizontal directions for a customized, pinch-free fit.
- Push-Button Strap Security Counterposed push-button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. Easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- Superior Headpiece Fit The wide headpiece on the Mission’s silicone strap conforms to your head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Natural Skirt Fit High-grade silicone facial skirt flexes to mold naturally along the contours of your face for a comfortable, leak-free seal.
- Tempered Glass Lenses For your safety and the mask’s longevity, the lenses are made of tempered glass to guard against cracks and shattering, even under pressure and stress. Meets ANSI standards.