The Dynaflex concept is completed by the 5.5 mm step-in vest. For colder water, you can simply add the vest over your wetsuit to add a layer and maximize the suit concept. In warmer waters, the vest can of course be used on its own as a shorty.
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight-weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using hook and loop fastener, so that your suit always looks good.
- Constructed using double-glued double blind stitched seams. All internal seams are sealed for superior warmth, comfort and durability.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Zipper closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- A loop at the end of the zipper and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off.