This mid-range regulator is balanced on the first and second stages, it is our core range. It represents the DNA of the Aqua Lung regulators. It is certainly the best value for the next coming years. It benefits from the patented ACD technology. The first stage is fully protected even when the regulator is not under pressure. The Aqua Lung Core can be serviced every 2 years.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closein as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve.
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away.
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance.
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth and easy breathing.
- The T-shaped first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports.
- Available in both Yoke and DIN.
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing.
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth.
- Equipped with Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp.
Core Supreme for Colder water:
- The Supreme version includes a heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50 degrees F/10 degrees C.
- The Supreme version is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage and a lip shield on the second stage.