The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline their entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, you'll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life saving air in a moment's notice.
Order it standalone, or choose the installed option to add to your new BC for a discounted price.
- The second stage valve is pnerumatically-balanced resulting in unparaleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for over-balanced first stages.
- The "Trim Grip" in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth.
- Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the "Trim Grip". This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver's complete regulator for packing and traveling.
- Uses a sturdy, yet comfortable Comfo-Bite mouthpiece.
- The braided inflator hose is lighter weight and more pliable.
- Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use.
- Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won't be inadvertently activate din strong currents.
- Low-profile rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the "Trim Grip" or the lower unit.
- Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the inflator hose.
- The body is made from a new, more rugged material as compared to earlier versions.
- The oral inflator button and seal have been redesigned for ease of use and a better seal.
- Comes standard with an "Anchor Line" keeping the Airsource streamlined to the BC.