This large 7' (2.1 m) SMB is the one you want when you know that you will be diving in a location known for strong wind and currents.
The large diameter will help keep it vertical in adverse conditions and will be more easily seen by boats.
- 7' long x 15" circumference, 5" diameter
- Mil-Spec, urethane backed, nylon material
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides for maximum visibility
- Elastic loop at top for chemical light attachment
- Stainless steel D-ring at top for slate attachment
- Lifting handle at top of tube
- 2" diameter overpressure relief valve with pull for manual release
- Combination oral and BC QD inflator
- Anti-spill bottom with baffle to allow easy fill from any second stage
- Lifting strap with stainless steel D-ring at bottom
- 18" step-thru leg harness with stainless steel D-ring
- 50 lbs. of positive lift